Saturday, November 26, 2016

So What's Up With Me Lately?

Well, it seems I'm still not very good at keeping up with this blogging thing so I thought I'd do a bit of an update post. 

First off, we decided to join the rest of the modern world and buy a smartphone. We've had a couple of phones in the past - our last phone had one of those slide out keyboards which I thought was totally amazing at the time but I'm pretty sure that that's no longer a thing to be proud of. We've never had a phone that could do the things that our new phone can do, and even though this is an older model (because it fit our budget) I'm thrilled to own it.


Richard was more or less dragged along into the decision to buy the iPhone and only had two questions about how to use it: 1) How do I make a phone call? and 2) How do I take a photo? (in case, god forbid, an accident happens while he's driving his school bus route and he needs to take photos as proof of something.)  I, on the other hand, am having so much fun learning all its features, setting up an Instagram account and playing lots of puzzle games!

I've also been knitting. Two pairs of socks...


and a Gallatin Scarf for myself...


and I just got some new yarn that is in the process of becoming mittens and a scarf for two lucky people...


Also, because I've always wanted to participate in this yearly tradition and apparently...


...there's been some full-on album preparation happening at Jen's place the past couple of Crafty Tuesdays, thanks to the inspiration found online from talented people such as Jamie Pate, Kim Jeffress and many others on Pinterest.


Finally, I just started physio this week to try and resolve a back issue that's plagued me for years. So, it's twice weekly visits to see the physiotherapist and exercises to do twice daily - but I wouldn't dream of sharing a photo of that!  

And that's what's up with me.

Until next time...
Susan :-)

2 comments:

  1. Fun post! Post more often!! :) That Estelle looks yummy! Your knitting is beautiful as always. Yeah, don't bother texting me because my phone is still in the graveyard called the bottom of my purse. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, fun post & you should do more :)

    Welcome to the mad crazy over zealous world of December Daily/Stories - SO much inspiration out there. I really like the scarf you made. Have fun with your iphone.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I appreciate your comments.