Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Catching Up on the Summertime Photo Scavenger Hunt...

It's time for me to catch up a bit with posting my photos for Rinda's Photo Scavenger Hunt. I've been lazy with blogging the past little while but I've been busy knitting and am still searching out and taking photos for the scavenger hunt.

#1 Open Air Market

This is the farmer's market which is located close to where I do all my weekly food shopping.  We used to buy bread there a lot until I decided that I could make bread that was just as good using my bread machine and at a fraction of the cost.  Now we go once in a while to have a look around and sometimes treat ourselves to a bag of kettle corn or some fresh cherries. 


#6 Someone (Tabby) taking a nap


#7 A Sign That is Intentionally Funny

I went with Richard last weekend to his workplace to help him move into a new office.  As we were passing by the small lunch area I noticed this sign taped to the refrigerator and thought it was quite funny.  When I first decided to do this photo challenge this was the one item on the list that I really had doubts of finding, so I was thrilled when I saw it.


#16 Windmill

Not an actual windmill, but a windmill of sorts!  It was the best I could do at the time I was searching for a windmill but since then we have discovered several windmills in our travels and even learned that there is a hamlet called Neerlandia, located northwest of Edmonton, which was founded by Dutch immigrants. I bet there'd be windmills of some type there.

I'll be back soon with more photos from the challenge...

Until next time...
Susan :-)

3 comments:

  1. Terrific photos for the challenge! We are seeing windmills everywhere we look now. Love that sign. Great find! Rob and I have to get back on the challenge. Time is a ticking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good photos for The Scavenger Hunt and I have been out driving around too and have found many of the challenges which I will post soon.

    annsalert@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sign made me laugh - I have a friend who has a very beautifully made canvas in her kitchen with the same comments. Sadly not paid attention to much tho'...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I appreciate your comments.