Friday, May 10, 2013

Travel - CSI Case No. 71

Here's the case that's up this week at CSI and since it's the second week of the month there's also a sketch which is included with the challenge. 


I always find the week two challenge of the month...well, challenging....because of the sketch.  It seems easier to work with a sketch when it's something that we have chosen ourselves.  But after some pondering I found a way to use the sketch and be happy with the results.



The beauty of these challenges is how they get you using bits of your stash that you don't necessarily think to use.  For example, Jen gave me a bunch of naked chipboard windows quite a while ago which have just been sitting in a container and never used.  Since one of the Evidence options this week was to include a window element, I was finally able to work one of these cute windows onto a page.
This week I've scrapped a couple of photos from our trip to Jasper back in 2011.  I think that's the last of my Jasper photos and with these CSI challenges I am making a serious dent in my pile of photos!

Until next time...
Susan :-)

2 comments:

  1. That really is the most beautiful colour scheme I have seen in a long time. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Susan. I love this color scheme. One of my June kits for the DT is the same. I may have to play along... albeit a little late, as they are no where ready to go out. It is so nice to be getting photos on to pages, depleting those piles. I have plenty of them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I appreciate your comments.