Saturday, May 4, 2013

My New Gig - CSI Special Investigator (Case No. 70)

Over the past few months I have been having so much fun doing the weekly challenges on the CSI Challenge site.  I was thrilled when Debbi asked me to be one of the Special Investigators for the month of May and I'm happy to be part of this talented and inspiring team of scrapbookers.

The current palette contains a lovely mix of spring colours.


As soon as I saw the case file I knew exactly what photo I would be scrapping.  I wanted to document how life has changed for our cat, Tabby, since we've moved from a house to a condominium and she's had to adjust to being an indoor cat now.  She's no longer able to roam free on the property because of our condo by-laws. When springtime comes she wants to go outside so badly and spends a lot of time standing up at the door to look out the window and meowing to go outside.  She now has to rely on us to put her on a leash and take her outside.  Poor kitty!

Here's how I solved the case:




My journaling is written on a shipping tag and tucked into a small pocket.  And as you can see, I managed to get yet another title out of my all-time favourite set of Thickers alphas! 
If you're looking for a fun scrapbooking challenge you really should "investigate" CSI: Colors, Stories, Inspiration

Until next time...
Susan :-)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new "badge"! Love this LO. Great case solving and I love the way you used that pink circular arrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a "real badge" LOL your's is a paper. Great layout Susan. dbnl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I appreciate your comments.