Friday, May 3, 2013

CSI: 100% Fun - CSI Case No. 69

The colour palette at CSI this past week was great and inspired by such a quirky image - Mr. T and ET cycling together! Who would have thought?


The Evidence prompts were all about pie graphs and circles and I had a Creative Scrappers sketch in mind that I'd been wanting to use so I got to sleuthing and solved the case yesterday.  This page documents two things. First, a brief description of the funny thing that happened when I went to buy my notebook which I wrote about here.  And second, a little bit about how much I enjoy the CSI challenge site.  Here's my page:



One of the Evidence prompts was to include "something completely unexpected".  I made a quirky postage stamp embellishment with a funny-looking character whose tongue is stuck out.  It's the first time I've used my new Fiskars postage stamp punch and I love it.  The strange dude was cut from a sheet of Echo Park's Times & Seasons collection.  It contains all sorts of interesting images and you can see him there on the left side.


I used sketch #240 from Creative Scrappers.


Until next time...
Susan :-)

2 comments:

  1. Oh such a great take on the challenge!! Love your pie charts and your unexpected element is perfect! So great to use your postage punch! A wonderful LO to document how much fun CSI is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pie charts! That looks to have been a fun, quirky challenge and you have obviously enjoyed it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I appreciate your comments.