Saturday, March 30, 2013

Sweet - CSI Case No. 64

It's hard to believe that I've stuck with doing the CSI challenges for as long as I have.  I'm at nine weeks and counting and still enjoying this weekly bit of scrapbooking that I do.  This past week's colour palette had Basic Grey's Origin line written all over it.



Jen called me, all excited because this would be the perfect opportunity for me to finally use some of that paper which I've been hoarding since it was first released in 2009!  I went through all my paper drawers (I sort my paper into drawers by colour) and pulled out all the Origins papers but when it came down to creating my layout I only ended up using one small black strip with flowers on it.  Proof once again of my inability to scrap in paper lines.  I've got to mix it up!

Here's my finished page.  I used a sketch from Kristine Davidson's newest eBook "Creating with Sketches Vol. 2".  Lots of inspiration to be found there.


Those chocolates look great and they were delicious.  Sure wish I had a box now and wasn't just drooling over a photo!  

Until next time...
Susan :-)

2 comments:

  1. Yes those chocolates are making me hungry! Yummy!! Love your LO and the journaling is great. Well I used the same sheet of "origins" but only because it was the only one I had left. ;) Imagine the busy mess I could have made with the whole line! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this page!! So pretty!!! I had some of the Origins too. Might have some left have to go looking for that and use it. I love chocolate too. Love the journaling. You have pretty writing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I appreciate your comments.