Monday, January 28, 2013

When You're Feeling Really Cold...

We've got two days of extremely cold weather coming our way.  It may go as low as -41C with the wind chill.  I've just come in from outside and while it's not quite that cold yet it's still cold!  That got me thinking about warmer weather and how much I'm looking forward to spring, so this seemed like a good time to do a bit of catching up posting a layout that hasn't yet made it to my blog - something warm and summery!
 
Aaaah yes...Jen and I in beautiful Banff trekking our way up Sulphur Mountain on a lovely July day, enjoying the beauty of the spectacular scenery all around us.  This brings back such good memories.
 


I feel so much better now!

Until next time...
Susan :-)

2 comments:

  1. Those papers are perfect with your photo of you and your sis!!! I am longing for warmer weather too! I think you are sending it down to me.. the cold weather! :P LOL It is 32F right now, but by Thursday the high is to be 1F above zero, so you know those temps will be well below zero Wedn. night! Not liking this fickle weather and can't wait for spring too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I appreciate your comments.