Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Here I Am...

Yes, I'm back giving this blog another try.  We'll see how it goes.  In the three and a half months that I took a break from blogging I did a lot of knitting, a lot of reading and finished many layouts - 20 in all - which is quite a number for me.  I plan on eventually getting them all onto the blog, but for today seeing how it is Halloween and also my youngest son's birthday, I thought I'd show you a page I did about him.

Since the month of May I have faithfully followed Shimelle's &Now For Something Completely Different challenge over at UK Scrappers.  These monthly challenges have been so inspirational in getting me to use photos that I had previously had no clue how to scrap.  The perfect example is these photos of Chris that I took way back in 2008.  At that time he loved to be goofy and get right in your face when trying to take his picture.  I always loved the silliness of these photos and when I look at them I remember this moment so vividly.  It was great to finally get the memory onto a scrapbook page.


Happy Birthday, Chris!

And to everybody else have a safe and fun Halloween!  Best day of the year according to Chris.



Until next time...
Susan :-)

3 comments:

  1. Great to see your name in my reader, Susan! So glad you're giving it another try. Love the photos of your son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Back! Can't really say "hope you had a break" cause it sounds like you had a pretty productive few months. I really like the layout you posted, very cool. Looking forward to seeing the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Chris! Love this LO!! Glad you are blogging again. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I appreciate your comments.