Thursday, August 25, 2011

Project 365 Resurrected

Once again I'm trying to make a bit of progress on the project which I started at the beginning of 2010 - Project 365.  In 2010 I took a photo every day, well almost every day - sometimes I cheated and had to play catch-up a bit.  It was like work taking those photos but at the end of the year I was happy that I had stuck with it.  2010 was a year of many changes for our family and I'm glad to have it all documented in photos.  Now the only task lying before me is to do layouts for each week.

Because there will be so many pages in my three Project 365 albums, I wanted the layouts to lie very flat.  I imposed certain rules on myself to accomplish this - no buttons or brads, no bumpy embellishments, minimal stitching, etc.  As it turns out, this has made working on the layouts quite boring!  LOL  But, every once in a while I manage to get motivated and make a little bit of progress.

Last week I finished the layouts for Week #11.


I used these two sketches from Creative Scrappers as inspiration:


Since I now know how to assign labels to my blog posts, I decided to delete the separate Project 365 blog which I had created and just post all my layouts on this blog.  Here are the other weeks which I had posted previously.  I apologize for not being able to give credit for the sketches that I used for these layouts, but so much time has passed since I finished them that I can't remember what I used.

Week 1


Week 2


Week 3


Week 4


Week 5


Week 6


Week 7


Week 8


Week 9


Week 10


Hopefully I'll stay motivated and make more headway on this project because at the rate I've been going so far it'll be years before it's done! 

Until next time...
Susan :-)

5 comments:

  1. wow great job ... keep on going only 41 more weeks to go. dbnl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so great to see more of these LO's! Good for you for soldiering on! I like the two sketches you chose. They look terrific together. Love the circular elements and layering with the cute butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These turned out great!! You made me chuckle about them being boring without the dimension. Hee!hee! I have a love/hate thing with it. I love how it looks, but hate that can barely get many pages in albums. Looking through your past pages.. it caught me funny seeing the Re-Max realty sign in French!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, an artistic look at a year of our lives. Priceless. YDH

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome, Susan! So neat to see all of your pages together! I'm excited to see your progress. It's such an ambitious project that I'm in awe of you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I appreciate your comments.