Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy Weekend

This was a fun weekend!!  I got to celebrate my birthday with my sister for the first time in I-don't-know-how-many years!  We went out for dinner on Friday night and had a great meal and lots of laughs.  In addition to being spoiled with that Echo Park "For the Record" paper pack (which I mentioned in an earlier post) and a gift certificate to my favourite LSS, Jen and Rob also gave me these flowers. How gorgeous are these?!!


Yesterday morning Richard treated me to a shopping trip at the LSS to pick out some supplies.  He even came into the store with me and carried my basket around while I browsed!  That's a birthday gift in itself.  After spending over an hour in the store I came away with this great little hoard of stuff:


We visited with my parents too and spent some time geocaching this afternoon - a totally fun-filled birthday weekend and one that I will definitely remember - although I have to admit that I do feel a tad spoiled!

Until next time...
Susan :-)

3 comments:

  1. It was a great birthday, wasn't it!! Your stash of supplies looks just as yummy in this photo as they did in person! The photo of the flowers is amazing. Hey, I re-arranged my daisies and they are looking better! ;) You deserve to be spoiled!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! those flowers are gorgeous and so are your new goodies! Can't wait to see what you make with them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great flower shot - and who wouldn't want those scrappy goodies. It looks like you made out like a bandit for your birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I appreciate your comments.