Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Cardmaking - Part 2

It was another fun day of cardmaking for Jen and I today.  We used up some more paper scraps in the process but I honestly think we could make cards for years and not run out!  All of my cards are inspired by Paper Crafts magazine. 

Here are my creations:


Within the next few weeks I should be on to making my Christmas cards! LOL  After that we'll focus on making card sets to give as gifts or to charity.  I'm so glad we have these creative days together!  I have a hard time motivating myself to make cards when I'm on my own but it's so much fun doing it with someone else and being able to motivate and help each other.

Until next time...
Susan :-)

2 comments:

  1. Yummy cards!! Yay us for getting more done!! It was fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous! I wish I could come! ;) These are absolutely lovely! I really like the wavy button border!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I appreciate your comments.