Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Cardmaking Day #3

It was another successful day of cardmaking today with Jen!  We've really gotten into this weekly routine and are cranking out our cards quite nicely.  And this week, for the first time, Jen was totally relaxed while she created hers because she's realized that the easiest way to make a card is just to find one you like in a magazine and basically copy it!  After all, that's why cardmaking magazines are published, right?  Works for me because I'm not nearly creative enough to come up with my own designs!

I decided to focus on making thank-you cards today so I'll have a little supply on hand when I need them.  Here are my creations:

 
The inspiration for most of these cards came from this Paper Crafts Card Creations magazine:


Until next time...
Susan :-)

3 comments:

  1. We had so much fun!!! Your cards look terrific! I actually had energy tonight to totally reorganize all my buttons and brad! Not creatively drained as usual! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable cards these are , Susan !

    heard frm Jenn you got hold of the MS Scoring Board too ! ;) I'm having lots of fun with it! opens one up to making so many more things !

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so lovely! I'm loving the girly-chic vibe! :) So smart to have them on hand, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I appreciate your comments.