Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Get Ready for Some Serious Cuteness!

Here's the latest layout I've done using a photo of my nephew, Thomas, who truly is "as cute as a button" !!


The patterned papers are from Pebbles "Tree House Collection".  I thought the kraft paper background would make their bright colours stand out even more and I'm happy with how it looks.  I hand-stitched the double circle - a bit time-consuming - but I love stitching on paper.

I used sketch #93 from The Scrappiest:


Until next time...
Susan :-)

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the bold red circle and the birdhouses! What a cutie that one is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally LOVE everything about this!!! I want to do a double circle too! The kraft really does make those vibrant papers pop :) Great embellishing too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susa, your page is cute but the baby is cuter!!!!!!! Love the papers, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that stitching was soooo worth the effort. Luckily Thomas is the cutest "boy" kid, cause the girl catagory is taken!!hee hee.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I appreciate your comments.