Thursday, January 13, 2011

Quick & Easy Card

I needed a card to send to my niece, Sarah, so turned to this edition of Paper Crafts Card Creations magazine for inspiration...
I found this cute card on page 17...


and used it as inspiration to create this card using some scraps of Sassafras Lass and My Mind's Eye papers that I had lying around.  I used my Cuttlebug to emboss the front of the card and rubbed a white ink pad over the design to make it stand out a bit more.  A felt flower, a red button and a piece of twine finished it off perfectly. 


Quick and simple and finished in about half an hour!

Until next time...
Susan :-)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!!!!! Like your better... (shhhh... dont tell). Keep warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like yours better too!! ;) I think the white ink on the embossing is the perfect touch!! I LOVE this card!! What a great way to use up small scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card , Susan ! which reminds me to use Sass for my cards sometimes ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Love the little birdies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I appreciate your comments.