Monday, January 31, 2011

A Little Bit of Sweetness...

I finally got into scrappy mode yesterday - went through all of my paper and did a lot of reorganizing.  It's good to do this every once in a while just to refamiliarize myself with what's sitting in those storage drawers!  Then I actually did a layout.  This cute photo of Thomas, taken many months ago, was just begging to be paired with some of Fancy Pants Designs "Happy Together" line of paper.


I used sketch #67 from Let's Capture These Sketches.


Until next time...
Susan :-)

5 comments:

  1. Aww, looks terrific!! Loving your title and very true. :) The JB butterfly is the perfect touch and a great contrast!! I bet it was fun to scrap again and to use that new punch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, this is gorgeous! Love your swirl and flower. Everything is perfect! and little Thomas is sooooooo precious! Love your title. I see you are scrappin' and not knittin' today. Keep warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! What a cutie he is :) And I am loving that scallop with the pearls! :) I'm heading in to scrap shortly...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan, I really like the color combo you have used - and the lines of the crib in the photo with the pokadots in the paper is too cute. That little Thomas is sure adorable. Apparently my grandchild ate her first cereal today so I'll have to find the perfect paper to match that!! Is there an embellie that says "crusty face"? t

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow..This is so ADORABLE!! Love the brown & blue together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I appreciate your comments.