Friday, January 14, 2011

Dorks, indeed...

I just finished looking at this blog post that Jen did which includes a LO showcasing the two of us wearing fashionable lime green Rohit construction hats.  What a laugh that was!  I also did a layout using this photo months ago but had yet to post it to my blog so I figured this would be the perfect time.  I always enjoy seeing how the two of us can take the exact same photo and turn it into something totally different. 


I was a little bit kinder in my title and only referred to us as "silly", but I think Jen really got it right when she called us "DORKS".  Indeed.  ;-)

Until next time...
Susan :-)

5 comments:

  1. Susan!!!!! Did you see your sister's title of this picture? You guys are too cute.... I love what you did in this page. Every detail is just perfect! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! I love the butterfly banner! I think I'm going to have to try this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Layout Susan...so cute!! Love that banner as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL How much fun to post the exact same photo LO at the same time!! It is fun to see our different takes on the same photo! Love the paper choices here, so soft that the red really pops! The banner is terrific and good for you for using naked buttons!! I have to do that more often!! Yeah we are more than silly.... we are dorks!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that you and Jen each posted your layout of the same pix and your interpretations are as different and yet similar as the two of you. Great job. ps. maybe you should do this more often - it's fun to see the two takes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I appreciate your comments.