Wednesday, September 29, 2010

To Blog or Not to Blog...

...that is the question that has been bouncing around in my head for quite some time now.  And when you have a scrappy, bloggy sister who keeps telling you how much fun blogging is and how sure she is that you're going to love the whole process, well, eventually you just have to give it a try.  So I'm taking the plunge - or maybe it's more like sticking one foot in to test the waters.  This blog is dedicated to you, Jen, because I know in you I'll have at least one faithful follower!

I promise to be back soon with something scrappy...

7 comments:

  1. Yay!! Yay!! Yay!! I am soooo happy!! Love your blog!! It looks terrific!! :) Happy blogging to you because I know that you will love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan,
    Welcome to the addicting world of blogging. Your blog is beautiful!!
    I am one of Jenns scrappy fans..LOL She is an amazing scrapper..very inspiring.
    Have fun blogging!!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for starting a scrappy blog!! I can't wait to check back for some scrappy stuff!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola Susan, I am your sister's friend Beatriz from "Amazing Grace" blog. Welcome to the blogging world, I know you will love it. Can't wait to see your work! I just became your follower. Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun blogging. It's so much fun. Found you over at Jennifer's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the Bloggy world - so excited for you. You're off to a great start with your snappy home page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Susan! Welcome to blog land! I'm here from Jen's page...and now I realize you've got me on your sidebar! Wow - I am really touched! Thank you so much! I can't wait to see your work!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I appreciate your comments.